Sunday, June 01, 2008

Snakey McSnakerson!













One of the steps in our garden was loose, so we decided to lift it up and see what was underneath, and look what we found! I think he might actually be a Slow Worm... I don't think I've seen a slow worm before... he's very cute. We took some pictures and then put the roof back on his house...

















There were also a whole bunch of woodlice sharing the Slow Worm's house...













And I took some photos of the plants and flowers in our garden too, have just been playing around with the colours a bit... they look like stars!













I also drew a dragon this weekend...

2 comments:

June said...

Did you know that Slow worms are actually legless lizards? They are lovely to have around the garden, though a little alarming if you aren't expecting to see one :o)

Rima said...

Hehe, I love your sense of humour Paula! The slow worms are great!
And i love those flowers - they're called "love-in-the-mist" :)
x Rima