Friday, July 04, 2008

My Beach Birthday Party!



The place looked fantastic! And it was brilliant party with a brilliant group of friends. I love being 25! And feel so lucky to live with such a great group of people. But it wasn't just my party which made my birthday special.....










....I made a trip to London.....









....to visit the place where magical things happen.......











....where the book-fairies make books...








...I visited Random House! And I met a lovely group of people/book-fairies there who made me feel very welcome. I was a little over-whelmed, and we spent some time together talking about my Top Secret project, letting me in on fairy-secrets, I'm so excited! (Hmm, and does this now make me a book-fairy too?)

5 comments:

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

Jess said...

Hiya Paula, this might be a bit late for your birthday, but over on my blog I've given you an award for your lovely happy blog! :)x

paula said...

Why, thankyou, Jess! I'm honoured! x

paula said...

By the way, i dont know who that Mr Shull is up there... i never asked for any info about pharmacy's. Please explain yourself Bernard.

June said...

Paula... you make a lovely book fairy :o)