Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I had a day out in London yesterday - met the lovely Hannah at Plum Pudding illustration for dinner. Made a  tour of guitar shops, bookshops and the Rob Ryan exhibition during the daytime. A perfect day out!

I did a few sketches on the tube and in the stations... here are some, they're quite wobbly....
 Sorry for lack of posts at the moment, quite caught up in things at the mo... sudden farmyard stories that urgently need picutres! And preparing for the Bristol Southbank 'Arts Trail' - less than 2 weeks away - where our house will be turned into a gallery, and our garden a music stage all day and evening, I can't wait :)

5 comments:

June said...

It sounds so busy with arty stuff in your world :o)

littlemithi said...

Hello Paula! Nice to meet you atbrillistration yesterday ... looking forward to the excitement which is the arts trail!
xMithi

Jon Davis said...

Nice sketches. I particularly like the headphones one, and the one below it of the four people next to each other. Nice group.
What sort of guitars were you looking at, by the way?

Paula Bowles said...

thanks guys! It's always a bit wierd sketching people.. trying not to be noticed!

Mithi - me too, I'm really excited about the arts trail, art, music and cake! Hooray!

Jon - I was looking at classical nylon string guitars.. I've been learning and playing my housemates for a few months and love it, but think it's time I got my own!

Catherine said...

Cool :) Really like the one with the guy with the goatee!