Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Some sketches from the city farm today...
It was a beautiful sunny day, and the farm was very busy with families and children running around everywhere. And I seemed to become as much of an attraction as the animals! The children sitting all around me wanting to see my drawings, and they all wanted to draw too, so I tore out scrap pieces of paper for them, and they set about drawing their favourite animals. One girl told me "Your drawings are very pretty", what a nice compliment!

4 comments:

ti-igra said...

O! What a beautiful mood! I see all characters and smiling. They are both real and fabulous and paint with kids - it is a pleasure :-)
Your pictures are also very kind! That's why kids like to draw with you! :-)

Swan Artworks said...

Lovely drawings! I love the idea of all the children crowding around you to join in... must have been lovely...

Paula Bowles said...

thanks Ti-igra and Swan artworks :) it was a lovely morning at the farm!

Jon Davis said...

Lovely sketches.
I like the chickens and the ducks, and the duck at the bottom has an excellent expression :)