Wednesday, June 08, 2011

And so work has begun on my second story with Tiger Tales - 'What Goes Up', about a dragon named Martin who wants to fly -
but what goes up..
..must come down..
..right?
 Well, you'll have to wait and see!

The story has been in my sketchbook for a few years, so it is very nice to be getting it 'out there' finally! It feels like I'm starting to de-clutter my head of ideas and doodles at last! It's quite a relief to be getting it all down into a coherent picture book, once it's all done I can let go of it and start developing and sorting out the next bit of clutter!

2 comments:

June said...

I remember Martin! Good to hear his tale has a publisher now. Good luck.

Jon Davis said...

A second book! Excellent, well done :)
Really like the sketches. I like the children in the top one.