Monday, September 26, 2011

Work in progress..
Hello hello! Not been here for a while, busy with all the usual bits and bobs that make up life, but am back in drawy painty land again..

Here's a page from 'What Goes Up', a bit of work in progress.. trying things out. Loving working on my own story with Tiger Tales, and looking forward to working with the editor on a 'sequel' to Scary Mary! Watch this space.. :)

In other news, I'm enjoying the beginning of Autumn, the leaves are changing, the air is cooler, and am wanting to get up to the woods to collect sweet chestnuts to roast :)

3 comments:

Soozcat said...

Yay dragon!

Catherine Hayward said...

Fab stuff :) I like the sky and colours. I wish I could find sweet chestnuts here...got to love roast chestnuts. Nyom.

Jon Davis said...

That's looking great.
Wow, and well done on the sequel to Scary Mary too, that's really good going :)