Friday, May 04, 2012

Trying something new...

No, I'm not joining the circus! But illustrates some new and exciting things happening at the moment (This photo was taken from a Swing Dance festival I went to a few weekends ago, including circus skill taster classes) :-) LOTS of fun!

Other new and exciting things are... I'm moving to Portland, Oregon for 3 months this summer! From mid June to mid September. I shall be packing up home, and taking my paints and brushes with me and my laptop and working from home in Portland instead for 12 weeks :-)

I can't wait to explore a new city, try new things and meet new people!

3 comments:

June said...

What exciting news... and such an adventure :)

Soozcat said...

Oh, that is exciting! I think you'll love Portland. It's quirky and fun. And it has Powell's... oh, Powell's... *Pavlovian drooling*

Paula Bowles said...

Thanks June! I've been thinking about an adventure for years, taking my work with me to another country.. just seems right at the moment!

Sooz - I'm sooo excited! The more i talk about Portland with people, the more exciting stories I hear! I've heard about Powells book store...

oooh, I've just noticed they stock my book Scary Mary! Yippee!