Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Story telling at Windmill Hill Farm

I will be reading my story 'Scary Mary' for the first time at 'Apple Day' at the Windmill Hill City Farm, Bristol (the place where it was inspired!) this sunday afternoon 21st Oct, from 12noon- 6pm. Come on down for story time! I will be with 2 other great story-tellers, you can find us in the barn next to the goats, amongst the straw bales and bunting.

I will also tell some other stories of mine, and I will be selling signed books, artwork and prints.


3 comments:

Kristi Valiant said...

Hey, we have Scary Mary checked out from the library right now. Congrats on it! :)

Soozcat said...

Knock 'em dead!

Well, not literally, of course. :)

Paula Bowles said...

Thanks Kristi and Sooz! It's the first time i'm doing such an event, a little nervous, but looking forward to it!