Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mini Book Wardrobe at M&S

Check it out! I received this in the post recently, the book I illustrated 'I Spy Something Wonderful' written by David Conway, was selected in Marks & Spencer's 'Collection of Modern Classics' mini book wardrobe. (That's my Baby Deer on the right hand 'door' of the cupboard :)

Isn't it cute!



I dashed out to my local M&S to hunt it down, and look, ther it is! Alongside Shirley Hughes' 'Alfie', Beatrix Potter, The Gruffalo and The Tiger Who came to Tea!
Available on Marks and Spencer's website here

6 comments:

June said...

Woohoo... to be included in a collection of Classics is wonderful. Well done :)

yvette said...

Oh my God...wow so proud of you :) XXXXx

QaRt said...

Ah! We knew you before you were famous! - Billy, John and Andrew x

Paula Bowles said...

Thanks guys! And Hi Billy, John and Andrew - how are you!? :) Still making Magic?

Soozcat said...

Woo! I approve this message!

James Taylor Illustration said...

That amazing Paula, what a lovely early christmas present.