Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Beginnings

Happy New Year folks! I hope everyone had relaxing/enjoyable/inspiring festive breaks. Any New Year parties? I celebrated the new year with the Bristol Swing Dancers, and we danced (lindy hop) all night until 5am :) A most enjoyable time, with champagne at midnight of course :)

I have lots of plans for 2013, including trying out a new style aimed towards editorial, greetings cards and stationary industries. Check out my new portfolio on this blog, up the top there, 'Digital Portfolio' :) Here's a taster:

I'm also busy working on my 3rd book with Tiger Tales, it's called Messy Jesse, and it's about a very, very, messy dog.. it won't be published until 2014, but in the meantime my 2nd book 'What Goes Up' is due out on the 1st March!

I'm working on my first book with Bloomsbury this year too, it's a picture book I've written and am illustrating too :) Currently working with the editor on the manuscript and storyboarding thumbnail sketches. Top secret at the moment though, so no sneak peeks!

Happy January!

No comments: