Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Original artwork for sale!

Role up, role up! Original watercolour illustrations made by my own fair hands, are all for sale and happy to walk/cycle/drive/train/fly to new homes. Please contact me at paula.bowles@gmail.com

They are all viewable on my Facebook page, and are listed here below.

I also accept commissions, painting baby names for your child's bedroom or nursery walls, Size 210mm wide x 297 mm high (A4) £50 unframed, £60 framed. For example:
Just email me for requests.

Original work for sale:
Icecream Sundae
Original Artwork
Signed, dated and framed.
Paula Bowles
£180

Micecream
Original Artwork
Signed, dated and framed.
Paula Bowles
£150

Mint Choc-Chip
Original Artwork
Signed, dated and framed.
Paula Bowles
£80
A Mice Cup of Tea
Original Artwork
Signed, dated and framed.
Paula Bowles
£150

Strawberry Milkshake
Original Artwork
Signed, dated and framed.
Paula Bowles
£200

No comments: